- Provide programs that help create a tangible graduate student campus community.
- Foster graduate student conversation and collaboration across disciplines.
- Encourage, recognize and celebrate the uniqueness of graduate students.
- Promote existing campus services and encourage service areas to be more inclusive of graduate student needs.
- Grow and maintain a graduate student presence in institutional decisions that affect the quality of life for graduate students.
- Help departments share ideas about programs and support structures for graduate students.
- Conduct regular assessments of graduate student quality of life on campus
- Advocate for graduate student needs across campus.
Graduate Student Life aims to foster:
- Community building: by providing opportunities for graduate students to build community and fostering conversations and collaboration across disciplines.
- Communication: by promoting existing campus services to students and helping departments share ideas on how to best serve graduate students
- Advocacy: by growing and maintaining a graduate student presence on campus, encouraging services to be more inclusive of graduate students, and conducting regular assessments of graduate student quality of life.
More information can be found on their website at Graduate Student Life.
07/07/2017 - 10:58 am