Schedule of Classes
- When registering for PSYC 789, 799, 898, and 899, be sure to register under your advisor's section as indicated here.
- For current listing of what courses are being taught this semester, you may view the Schedule of Classes
- Current Tuition and Fees
- Continuous registration is required each semester (including the summer session if you are advising with your adviser, using University facilities, or graduating in August). If newly admitted, register in the semester of admission in order to validate your admission. Registration is required in the semester of graduation, including one of the summer sessions if graduating in August.
- Graduate students from other departments wanting to register for PSYC courses will need permission from the Department of Psychology. To do so, you will need to email the instructor asking for permission and forward that email to email@example.com for your registration block to be lifted.
- For current graduate students, please be sure to fill out the Schedule Request form, have your advisor approve of your course selection, and have him/her forward the Schedule Request form to firstname.lastname@example.org for your registration block to be lifted.
- Once your registration blocks have been lifted, you may proceed in registering yourself via Testudo under Register and Enroll.