- When registering in the fall or spring semester for PSYC 789, 799, 898, and 899, be sure to register under your advisor's section number as indicated here. Section number for research credits in the summer sessions may vary. Please check with the Graduate Office for your advisor's section number before registering for the summer.
- For current listing of what courses are being taught this semester, you may view the Schedule of Classes
- Current Tuition and Fees
- Continuous registration is required each semester (including the summer session if you are advising with your adviser, using University facilities, or graduating in August). If newly admitted, register in the semester of admission in order to validate your admission. Registration is required in the semester of graduation, including one of the summer sessions if graduating in August.
- Graduate students from other departments wanting to register for PSYC courses will need permission from the Department of Psychology. To do so, you will need to email the instructor asking for permission and forward that email to psycgradstudies [at] umd.edu for your registration block to be lifted.
- For current graduate students, please be sure to fill out the Schedule Request form, have your advisor approve of your course selection, and have him/her forward the Schedule Request form to psycgradstudies [at] umd.edu for your registration block to be lifted.
- Once your registration blocks have been lifted, you may proceed in registering yourself via Testudo under Register and Enroll.
04/15/2020 - 3:08 pm