The Multicultural Association of Psychology Students (MAPS) is a student organization aiming to build a community for the diverse student body of psychology students here at the University of Maryland, College Park.
MAPS is currently inviting undergraduate psychology students of diverse backgrounds and interests to join!
What does MAPS have to offer?
- Discussions about the real issues faced by students of underrepresented cultures in psychology
- Networking events and seminars that relate to the diverse interests of UMD psychology majors
- Key information regarding post-graduate, research, and community outreach opportunities
- Social events that serve to bring psychology majors together and enhance the overall PSYC Terp experience
- No G.P.A. requirement
- Must be a Psychology major
- Must accumulate three (3) points per semester for general membership
For more information, e-mail MAPS at maps.terps [at] gmail.com