The Psychology Undergraduate Scholarship will provide support to students majoring in the Department of Psychology in the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences interested in attending a conference or to help fund their research project.
Apply online for the Psychology Undergraduate Scholarship.
The following materials must be submitted to complete your scholarship application:
- Transcript (official or unofficial) – Student’s cumulative GPA from the University of Maryland will be considered
- Resume (1-2 pages)
- Short Bio (250 words or less) – Include year of study, major, other activities relevant to scholarship and professional activities
- Short Answer (250 words or less) – If you received this award, please share how you would use these funds to help further your research project and/or share which conference you wish to attend and how that would enhance your experience as an undergraduate student.
- Academic Reference – Name and email of one University of Maryland faculty or staff member who can speak on behalf of your academic performance and candidacy for a scholarship based on the qualifications set forth. (Note: you should request permission to list this person as your reference, but they will not need to submit a letter.)
- Statement of Financial Need – Brief personal statement regarding your financial need, and how a scholarship would benefit you. (Note: should have a FASFA on file to qualify for this scholarship.)