Undergraduate students have the opportunity to become teaching assistants if they have taken the specific course and earned an A- or higher. If you would like to become an undergraduate teaching assistant, please contact the professor for whom you would like to TA. 

For more information and to learn about PSYC478 Independent Studies, click here