Welcome to the Office of Undergraduate Studies in the Department of Psychology! We are located in BPS 1121.
We offer a diverse range of advising services to psychology majors. Some examples of common advising services include assisting students with the following:
- Information about requirements for applying to the psychology limited enrollment program (LEP)
- Strategies for degree completion, psychology requirements, and university policies
- Information and options for studying abroad
- Help with social and personal adjustment to university life
- Internship advising, career counseling services, and world of work information
- Preparation for graduate study
- Other out-of-classroom research and volunteer opportunities to enrich your undergraduate experience
- And MORE!