MPS in Clinical Psychological Science
Are you interested in pursuing a degree or job in clinical psychology, but aren’t sure where to start? The University of Maryland is proud to offer a Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Clinical Psychological Science. The goal of the MPS program is to provide rigorous training in clinical psychology, including coursework in evidence-based psychological assessment and interventions, as well as state-of-the-art research methods and critical thinking skills. Courses are taught in the evenings at the College Park campus and are designed for working professionals who desire advanced knowledge in clinical science to enter, advance, or expand their career options in the mental health field.
Ask yourself some of the following questions to see if an MPS degree in Clinical Psychological Science from the University of Maryland is right for you:
- Are you interested in learning more about the science behind clinical psychology?
- Do you want a program that will allow you to take evening classes while providing the highest quality training from full-time faculty?
- Are you thinking about graduate school in clinical or counseling psychology but aren’t sure if you’re ready?
- Are you interested in moving ahead in your current research or teaching job?
- Are you ready to make an investment in your education to make these things happen?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, than the MPS program may be the right choice for you. Click here to learn more about the program and what the program can do for you.
The program currently only accepts applications for Fall enrollment. Applications are accepted until March 1 of the same year in which the applicant seeks to enroll in the program.