COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
All persons coming into the Clinic will follow UMD’s guidelines for vaccination, symptom monitoring, masking, and cleaning. Please see this link for more details: https://umd.edu/umd-campus-affiliate-and-visitor-guidelines-during-covid-1
The Psychology Clinic at the University of Maryland is the primary training forum for doctoral students in the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program in the Department of Psychology and serves the following functions:
- To provide the highest level of clinical training and supervision by Ph.D.-level Clinical Psychologists
- To serve both the University and the larger DC Metro-area community by providing evidence-based assessment and treatment of psychological problems
- To participate in clinical research which strives to improve the quality of available interventions and to inform the scientific community.
About the UMD Psychology Clinic
Interested in receiving services?
· Individual Therapy
· Diagnostic Consultation
· IQ/LD/ADHD Assessment
· Behavioral School Consultation
· Behavioral Parent Training
· Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
Providing help across the lifespan for:
· Relationship/Interpersonal Problems
· Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders
· Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
· Problems with Stress and Coping
Thinking about other resources on campus, but not sure which one fits you best? Click here for our campus resource document!